Are you waiting for an internship abroad? If yes, then you are in right place. World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 comes up with a great paid internship opportunity for highly motivated individuals. This internship in the USA would allow individuals from all around the world to bring innovative ideas, perspectives, and research experience in order to put these into Bank’s world.
In World Bank Summer Internship, interns will be getting an hourly salary and travel allowance up to USD 3,000. Getting the experience of a World Bank internship would add on a great work experience in the CV. All interns will be working in a diverse environment. This internship will be for a minimum of 4 weeks. There is no need for IELTS/TOEFL or any other English Language Test.
World Bank Group spreads over 170 countries, extending their partners in public and private sectors with an aim to eradicate poverty and make possible development challenges. It offers internships in many departments including Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, Development operations, etc.
Till now World Bank has funded more than 12,000 development projects in the form of grants, traditional loans, and interest-free credits. Since World Bank along with its team, works on every possible major area of development, assist the developing countries in solving their problems, and promote innovative knowledge.
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021, USA:
- United States of America
- The World Bank
- Up to 4 months
Areas of Internship:
- Public health
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Treasury and corporate services.
Benefits of the World Bank Summer Internship 2021 in the USA:
- A candidate will get pat while internship.
- While internship, travel allowance will be provided up to USD 3,000
- A candidate will be working and assisting diverse professionals.
Eligibility Criteria of World Bank Summer Internship in the USA 2021:
- A candidate should have an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in a graduate program either master’s or Ph.D.
- No age limit to apply for this internship.
- A candidate must have a good command of the English language.
- The knowledge of a few languages including Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, and Chinese will be encouraged.
- Computing skills will be advantageous.
- A candidate should be able to adjust himself in a diverse workplace.
How to Apply for WB Paid Internship in the USA?
- A candidate first needs to register an account via the official website by providing an email address.
- Make sure that you enter the correct email address since this will be the only way to communicate regarding candidacy.
- A candidate must gather the required documents beforehand because he would only be able to submit the application in a single session.
- Try to complete your application along with the documents attachment within 90 minutes.
- Curriculum Vitae CV
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- A candidate may apply for a World Bank Summer Internship from December 1 to January 31 each year.
[button color=”green” size=”medium” link=”https://wbgbip.worldbank.org/bipform.aspx” icon=”fa fa-link” target=”true” nofollow=”false”]APPLY NOW[/button] | [button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://www.worldbank.org/en/about/careers/programs-and-internships/internship” icon=”fa fa-link” target=”true” nofollow=”false”]OFFICIAL LINK[/button]